Sunday, July 23, 2006

Lovely wkend with you :)

the past wk was an extremely hectic wk at work. horrible shit. totally pissed off. my colleagues wen on MC and on leave, so i was practically covering 4 ppl's job. i was already not feelin well on Wed n my boy was not happy tt i din see a doc and instead wen to work :/ sigh, wad to do. if i reali din turn up for work, all of us will kena scolding. anyway de week's over. i hope colleague B gets her punishment tmr. apparently big boss has found out bout her countless MCs and ask me bout her. gave me a shock, cos u noe, wen big boss speaks to u, it is usually nothin good! lol. de verdict is tmr. im goin to speak to my immediate supervisor tmr too. colleague B is simply gettin her own way and im doin all the shit for her. *pissed*

my other colleagues offered their help. they saw me running here n thr, and its like wen i turn left.. someone fr de right wil cor me to do some stuff, lol. "jac i tink u can slim down a lot man! ive been seein you walkin here and there!" - one of dem told me. *faint* shit lar.

my boy couldnt book out on Sat. met dear Jo in the afternoon. we wen rd Chinatown lookin for beads! hehe. reali combed a lot of places, we were so tired! :/ headed to bugis thereafter, had some food @ Mos and gossiped, lol. it was so fun talkin! ok, more like gossiping, hehe. Jo and relatives were havin a get-together-dinner @ East Coast. was told to go, but i tout i shouldnt go lar. not very nice since my boy isnt there? i dun wan to be unexpected visitor! hehe.

my pretty pretty beads!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
accompanied Jo to tk bus 12. wa lau, first time i tk tt bus, almost got lost! shit. lucky i caught a glimpse of Expo and so quickly alighted to meet my parents over there. lol. haven settled the new house renovation -.-" i dunno if im excited a not? lol.
we were kinda in a rush but quickly chop chop took some pics, hehe. first try:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
second try, still blur:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ok, third try looks better, hehe:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, got up early to make breakfast for my precious. he picked me up @ Dover den headed to his place :) i guess we were both tired, fell asleep immediately :p woke up jus in time for lunch, togeda wif his mum :) ah.. so happy, his parents both strike 4D ah! and me - toto! hehe. i dun buy toto, this my first time ya - kena influenced by my colleagues, hehe. "aiya if i strike toto den i will quit here liao la.." - so they happily wen to buy, and ask me to buy too. anyway just $1 so why not ya? hehe, so happy! :) they say i got beginner's luck! hehe.. my boy's mum gonna sponsor us for the bintan trip, hehe :) *smiles* lookin fwd to it right now =) another 6 more weeks! *excited*

walked ard orchard, bugis and suntec. my boy got me a sunglasses, hehe, for bintan :):) tempted to buy lotsa stuff, but wanna save up for our trip expenses now :) dinner time, we wanted to try de Xin Wang Cafe @ Kovan. i rem seein it near Kovan MRT.. we sorta got a bit lost so i quickly called yijun, lol (thks gal!). we found de place, but ... long queue ah! thank god their service was pretty fast and my boy wasnt late to report bk :)

"im very tired.. sleepy sleepy.."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"why you keep taking pictures of me.."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"ok lar, take wif you, make you happy lar!" hehe.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
wkends have been very short, wif my boy always havin to stay in. *boo hoo* things hav been goin pretty well, i hope we stay that way :) love you muchie :):)

No comments: